41. Marvel Born Bodhisattva has attained the state of no birth but continuously stays in samsara to deliver sentient beings.
42. Avatamsaka Bodhisattva / Flower Ornament Bodhisattva is adorned with the six perfections—generosity, precepts, endurance, diligence, meditation, and wisdom.
43. Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva / the Bodhisattva who Perceives Samsaric Sound, immediately provides salvation upon hearing prayers in samsara.
44. Mahasthamaprapta Bodhisattva / Greatly Powerful Bodhisattva is thus named because he has tremendous power. When he stomps his feet, the demon’s palace trembles.
37. Fragrant Elephant Bodhisattva is a bodhisattva who has reached the other shore.
38. White Fragrant Elephant Bodhisattva is a great bodhisattva who comes to samsara and is close to buddhahood.
39. Ever-Diligent Bodhisattva is unfailingly diligent and never limits his generosity to sentient beings.
40. Non-Resting Bodhisattva never rests in delivering sentient beings.
32. Self-Mastery King Bodhisattva has a thorough understanding of unattainability, thus attaining ease and self-mastery.
33. Merit Adorned Bodhisattva has tremendous merit and virtue, and his body and mind are adorned with it.
34. Lion’s Roar Bodhisattva is almighty as he truly understands the Dao. He speaks like a lion, piercing through the heart.
35. Thunderous Sound Bodhisattva disseminates the Buddha’s genuine dharma as loudly and brightly as thunder.
36. Mountain Rumbling Sound Bodhisattva can shake Mount Meru with his dharma teaching, driving away all maras and heretics.
“Accumulated Wisdom Bodhisattva has accumulated and comprehended all wisdom of the buddhas… Precious Victory Bodhisattva… gives buddhadharma… Sky King Bodhisattva is utterly pure… Mara Destroyer Bodhisattva… can destroy maras and heretics… Lightning Merit Bodhisattva can generate merit very quickly…[and] let you quickly attain all merit...”
“…Indra Net Bodhisattva … delivers innumerable sentient beings, as if using a net… Bright Net Bodhisattva has a clear light radiance on his body, and he uses his luminosity to deliver countless beings… A bodhisattva who delivers—or gives to—all beings equally is called the Beholding No Affinity Bodhisattva… he is free from any discrimination and differentiation.”