- Support True Buddha Foundation Sangha Care Fund
Support Sangha Care Fund
Since its establishment in the 1980s, the True Buddha School (TBS) has experienced remarkable growth and development. There has been a substantial increase in the number of TBS cultivation venues, and countless sentient beings have been saved. As TBS has grown, so has its monastic community, and TBS dharma propagation teams have strengthened as well. The TBS sangha has made important contributions to the steady advancement of TBS and spreading its Tantric teachings. As life progresses, sangha members who were once young and energetic are now approaching middle and old age. The cost of meeting the long-term health care and social service needs of the aging monastic community has also increased dramatically. In the spirit of heartfelt gratitude and caregiving, the True Buddha Foundation has set up a Sangha Care Fund with the goal of providing:
Everyone is welcome to become a sponsor of the True Buddha Foundation Sangha Care Fund!
- Health insurance and medical treatment.
- Clothing, food, lodging, and transportation (subsidies for basic needs and essentials).
- Education and training.
- Senior care to ensure a comfortable retirement for the sangha.
- Mutual support for mental health and wellbeing.
- Hospice care.