Ling Shen Ching Tze Temple Announcement
Translated by TBTTS
Root Lineage Guru Living Buddha Lian-sheng has been respectfully invited to preside over Deliverance by Thousands of Dharma Vessels
Grandmaster will compassionately bestow empowerment for Amitabha Buddha Principal Deity Practice, Jade Pond Golden Mother Uncommon Practice, and Ksitigarbha Principal Deity Practice.
- Ceremony: Seattle Ling Shen Ching Tze Temple (LSCTT) Grand Fall 2022 Amitabha Deliverance Ceremony
- Date: Sat., Aug. 20, 2022, 3:00 PM
- Location: Rainbow Temple
- Primary Supplicant: a complementary Dharma boat and a deliverance command flag. See Note I below.
Everyone is welcome to register and enthusiastically attend the ceremony. Participants will bathe in the buddha's brilliant light and ancestors will be delivered to the Western Pure Land of Ultimate Bliss. The living and the deceased will benefit, one’s entire family will be peaceful and healthy, everything will be auspicious, and all wishes will be fulfilled.
Registration for the ceremony is currently underway. For registration details, see Note II below.
The registration fee is voluntary. If registering by mail, please forward your registration form to Ling Shen Ching Tze Temple.
Check Payee: Ling Shen Ching Tze Temple
LSCTT Address: 17012 NE 40th Ct., Redmond WA 98052 U.S.A.
Tel: (425) 882-0916
Fax: (425) 883-7360
We are grateful for the wholehearted support of virtuous disciples and devotees in every corner of the world!
Seattle Ling Shen Ching Tze Temple
June 20, 2022
- Primary Supplicant Programs
- Participants who register as Primary Supplicants by sponsoring US$500 or more will receive a Dharma boat and a deliverance command flag.
- Participants may sponsor via cash, traveler’s checks, personal checks, money order, Paypal, credit card, credit card payment authorization form, and wire transfer. The payee of a check or money order is LSCTT.
- One may register on-site at Rainbow Temple or at Seattle LSCTT. One may also email the registration form and the record of remittance to ZhuQi@tbsseattle.org.
- The registration form can be downloaded at this link: https://www.tbsseattle.org/english/content/view/14/30/lang,en/.
- All other registration forms and types of sponsorship
- Website: https://www.tbsseattle.org/english/content/view/14/30/lang,en/.
- Online Registration (including registration as primary supplicant): Email the completed registration form and record of remittance to ZhuQi@tbsseattle.org by Aug. 18 so that staff can print the emailed forms out on time. After Aug. 18, please register on-site at Rainbow Temple or at Seattle LSCTT.
Translator: Henry Wolf
Editor: DJ Chang